Cha Cha at Sit, Relax and Read is challenging us to complete 10 tasks in 10 days. I made a list of 21 things I wanted to get done and am whittling that list to a goal for 10 of them to be done in 10 days. On Friday, June 24th, I posted my list at Cha Cha’s link party and shared The Glade’s list with the blogging world. The projects in blue have been started; the projects in green are complete and the projects with a
strikethrough we decided to tackle at another time. Here we go:
- Scrape, prime and paint cottage trim
There’s lots of it!
What a difference! Can’t wait to finish.
2. Paint cottage exterior accents
Found the right paint and let ‘er have it! New color on top.
3. Paint cottage interior
4. Replace the cottage lighting fixture with a ceiling fan.
5. Dye cottage curtains and hang
7. Paint trim in pink bedroom
8. Declutter Treetops room
It looks like this . . .
9. Paint bookshelf in pink bedroom
Paint file cabinet in pink bedroom
11. Select, clean and paint shutters for pink bedroom
Paint tile top console
13. Declutter cottage
14. Make attic door close
Still needs to be painted but it closes.
15. Fix front door knob
And paint her we did!
17. Repair outdoor marble bench that was disassembled when men felled big tree is west side yard.
It was incredibly heavy and teaming with snakes but Charlie braved the wildlife and wrestled it out.
18. Paint round table with 3 shelves
19. Paint coffee table with large stencil
Oh, yes. Stained!
Halfway through we’ve finished 6. The pace is grueling. If only we can keep up the momentum.
I’m linked to