I took a quiz about my style and here are the results.
I am a traditionalist at heart with an eye towards more eclectic looks.
I like classic looks and coordinated pieces in my home but like to add some energy and personality with a few more eclectic pieces. I may like a more antique look or gilded accents or just tailored lines, but I prefer a look that is mostly uniform and balanced.
I . . .
- want my home to be stylish and that is a reflection of me and my overall tastes.
- like to include pieces with a classic look such as antiques or items with a sense of history to them.
- want my home to be comfortable and inviting and that is a reflection of me and my lifestyle.
- want my home to have a bright, cheerful look.
- see my home as an expression of my personal style.
- like classic modern pieces.
- like ethnic accents and a “worldly” look.
- like your space to look somewhat dramatic.
- like cool colors.
- like bright pops of color or colorful accents.
- like to use some traditional gilded or wood accents in my home to give it a sense of timelessness.
- like the look of natural materials in my home.
This is definitely my style.