We’re having a bridal shower with a South of the Border theme.
All the invitations have been distributed so we’re planning for people to come and enjoy.
The menu also will reflect the theme:
- Jamon y melon — honeydew or cantaloupe
- Queso — Velveeta, cream cheese, Rotel OR Trader Joe’s
- Tomatoes, cheese, and herbs on skewers
- Tortilla chips (homemade) and salsa, taco dip, mango salsa
- Taco bar: Grilled chicken, tortillas, jack cheese, avocado, sour cream, lettuce, lime, onion, black beans
- Spanish rice (provided by guest hostess)
- Tres Leches cake with mango and strawberries
- Sparkling water (seltzer) and lemon/lemon balm, Glade Fizz
- Iced tea, green tea, cucumber water, and coffee
I just found out that the bridesmaids will be wearing red dresses in the wedding. What did your wedding party wear?