I’m always interested to see the photos that readers of Let’s Face the Music click on to get a better look. These results have not changed significantly from 2014.
I have been writing daily since March, 2011. Back then I didn’t know much about inserting photos into the blog but I have been learning over the past 6 years how to make the photos better and more viewable.
The top ten photos viewed on this blog since the beginning are as follows:
7. The seventh most popular photo with 103 clicks is not extremely artistic, 4 cans of spray paint from a project of painting a small piece of furniture.
4. In fourth place with 154 clicks is the engineer’s drawing of a porch detail.
3. In third place with 160 clicks is another bamboo trellis photo.
2. In second place with 245 clicks is yet another bamboo trellis photo.
1. Finally in first place with 271 clicks is a color swatch guide to Hardie board siding colors.
In the end I guess the most popular things I’ve ever written about are still the versatile and cost-effective bamboo trellises we use in the garden. We’ll be building some new ones this year. In the mean time if you search “bamboo” on this blog you’ll see a number of posts with details of acquiring bamboo and building trellises.
Do you have a chore you do annually? What and when?