Back in January we had a number of projects remaining in the conservatory bathroom.
The shower glass was installed in the middle of last January. The vanity needs to be trimmed with vintage wood.
- The same wood will be used to close the plumbing access behind the shower head near the toilet.
The plumber needs to check the showerhead because the flow is stifled. Towels bars near sink and robe hook near shower.
- Touch up paint that’s been nicked.
Hang a mirror over sink.
- Hang a cabinet over toilet.
Hang photos of the source of vintage wood.
- Find a rug for in front of the sink.
- Install tile backsplash behind sink.
- Paint the door and trim.
Reviewing our progress from time to time lifts my spirits.
Are you searching for a decorative item that is eluding you?