Half my list from last Saturday was left undone.
I could be truly disappointed or get busy again this weekend.
- Put shoe molding in conservatory. The angle at the inside corners is 45 degrees. The end-of-run angle is 22.5 degrees beveled in.
I am borrowing a pneumatic nailer and pancake compressor to secure the shoe molding to the wall. Some day we might get around to actually painting these miles of trim.
- Determine casing and trim needs and place an order at the local lumber yard. I’d prefer not to have a big surplus left over and don’t want to have more than one delivery so I’m trying to make the best estimate I can which might take a while.
So far I need 72 linear feet of ranch casing. Still need an estimate for 1 by 4, ogee, and shoe.
- List new items on Craigslist.
I’ve already had some interest in the wooden door. I also listed the red oak flooring left over from our flooring project. I wanted to get my drafting table cleaned up and listed.
- Measure bookshelf wall to assess cornice and trim needs.
Before I finish the shelves I think I should cut and install the baseboard around the bedroom.
- Move oak chest of drawers to conservatory and hook up television. I saved this until after I nail down the shoe molding in the conservatory so I don’t have to climb behind it.
I’ll have to take out the drawers but the chest will be moved today. and the television placed back in it’s spot.
- Surform the upstairs doors.
I want to get the bedroom door back on its hinges.
- Paint bedroom doors.
I prefer to paint doors horizontally on sawhorses rather than while hanging especially over my new floor.
- Wash old jeans for a special project.
I’ve already distributed close to twenty invitations. The rest will go out this weekend.
My choir begins Christmas rehearsals this week. Are you thinking about Christmas yet?