It’s supposed to rain all day tomorrow so I’m going to start my to-do list tonight.
- Put shoe molding in conservatory.
2. Cut and apply base trim to the bottom of the linen closet.
3. Wash, iron, and replace the slipcovers in the conservatory.
4. Determine casing and trim needs and place an order at the local lumber yard.
5. List new items on Craigslist.
6. Measure bookshelf wall to assess cornice and trim needs.
7. Move bed from Cottage.
8. Move doors from Cottage.
9. Clear small junk from side porch.
10. Move oak chest of drawers to conservatory and hook up television.
11. Put baseboard and shoe molding on conservatory closet. Start at back.
12. Surform the upstairs doors.
13. Paint bedroom doors.
14. Wash old jeans for a special project.
If I can execute half of the list I’ll be extremely happy.
Are you working or taking it easy this weekend?