After making long to-do lists last year I decided to keep this year simple with just a few goals each month.
Nevertheless not everything was completed in the allotted time. Looking back over the last three months not much was ultimately accomplished.
- Shower glass.
- Finish vanities. Both vanities, conservatory and master bathrooms, are installed but remain unfinished.
- Hang bathroom lighting fixtures. Hanging the fixtures happens after the sinks are installed.
- Lay new wood flooring. Haven’t looked at flooring yet.
- Sand and polyurethane new flooring. See #1.
- Install thresholds. All part of the flooring project.
- Paint shutters. Charlie has begun the scraping process.
- Install interior trim. We need to purchase more trim and won’t schedule the delivery until we have a comprehensive list.
- Fill holes and sand. A tedious job which Charlie may tackle when everything is installed.
- Paint interior trim. My job . . . in a holding pattern until nicer weather then look out!
So did we accomplish anything in the first quarter of 2016?
And I made some decisions on upcoming trips.
We’re still planning to get these things finished but we’re not letting it get in the way of family and friends.
We had 2 (at least) hard years of renovation when we were fairly isolated due to the chaos.
Now projects will need to fit into our lifestyle instead of vice versa.
What’s you next party? Theme? How many?