One of the reasons we needed to renovate in the first place was because we only had one full bathroom and it was tiny.
We still have that bathroom which will be the guest bathroom if we have overnight visitors.
Now that we have two other bathrooms to use, my plan it to clean this one up. It’s original to the house which was built in 1946. And when the new additions were put on the framers were so vehement that 2 of the “classic” pink tiles cracked. I’d love to fix them but not sure it’s possible. Unfortunately they’re in a conspicuous spot.
When I say clean it up I really mean it. I even want to change the wallpaper.
The list of chores:
- Remove everything from the vanity and clean cabinet.
- Paint vanity cabinet.
- Take down mirror.
- Remove wallpaper.
- Clean lighting fixture well.
- Clean tiles and replace and worn or dirty caulk. (We recently regrouted the tub tiles here.)
- Clean every nook and cranny, crack and crevice until the room gleams.
- Wash window and screen. Paint window trim.
- Paint door trim.
- Paint door.
- Paper the wall.
- Get or make a new shower curtain.
- Hang towels.
- Invite guests for an overnight.
How’s that for a room that is only about 20 square feet?
What did I forget?