Our friend who knows how to do everything and who gives us a hand from time to time (I call him The Viking) has his own to-do list at The Glade.
Sometimes Charlie gives him a hand but more often he works on projects alone.
He always likes to know what I have planned for him, I think, because he has his own plans. Sometimes we concur and sometimes not — I let him do what he wants.
We’re expecting him this week so here’s the list I have for him:
- Install master bathroom vanity and plumb sinks.
- Reinstall toilets by removing spacers and raising flange to floor level.
- Finish conservatory bathroom vanity and access alcove shelves.
- Make lumber list for additional trim.
- Install floors.
- Install master bathroom hanging lights.
- Finish master bedroom shelves.
- Finish all baseboard trim and door and window casing, including laundry.
- Help with bathroom sink backsplashes.
That ought to keep him busy.
I have a similar list for Charlie. And an even longer one for myself.
How do you keep projects on track?