Even though we didn’t go on vacation I feel a renewed sense of “git ‘er done” so here goes a list for August. Maybe because we made some progress last weekend.
August in Maryland is usually hot and steamy but I have a bit more freedom than usual because the choir (of which I’m the director) has the month off and my boss is at his summer house in another state.
Here is my project list for August.
- Let me address my main chore as a choir director in August — I listen to Christmas music. I’d love to say it keeps me cool and it does but not so much in the body temperature realm. I listen and choose music for 2 programs to be held toward the end of December.
- Attend Led Zeppelin concert at the Baltimore Symphony. Pure fun with a block party thrown in.
- Finish wallpapering the dining room.
- Paint the dining room paneling.
- Trim the opening between the dining room and conservatory.
- Paint linen closet.
- Paint trim.
- Finish installing trim.
- Tile conservatory bathroom.
- Purchase tile for master bathroom.
- Tile master bathroom.
- Tidy up front of potager.
- Set up the last piece of potager fence.
- Have someone pick up and take away the foosball table. (I thought this was all arranged.)
- Make a design on paper for the conservatory vanity which we plan to build.
I should have stopped at #10. We’ll see how it goes.
What’s on your list? Is there a “must do”?