On a hot, humid, and cloudy day Let’s Face the Music was bestowed the Sunshine Blogger Award by Mr. DTG @ Ditching the Daily Grind. Thanks for the challenge.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be in the theatre and I was.
- What is the coolest/most memorable place you’ve visited? Mont Saint Michel
- If money was not an issue and you could indulge in one thing, what would it be? More travel. And I’d pay someone to finish the house renovation. Oh, and I’d have a cleaning person. And someone to do the grocery shopping.
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever gotten? Being asked for advice by a brilliant woman.
- What legacy would you like to leave? I would like to be remembered for loving God.
- What do you prefer: beach or mountains (this should an easy one)? Beach by far. Charlie and I were born in “the land of pleasant living, the shores of the Chesapeake Bay” which is where we still live. A trip to the mountains is nice but we are water folks.
I would like to nominate:
And the questions are:
1. Who would you be if you could be anyone, past or present, other than yourself?
2. What would you work harder for: love or money?
3. Is there something that you wish your younger self had known that you know now?
4. When you travel do you go by arranged tour or singular adventure?
5. What’s your favorite beverage?
6. What’s the last thing you bought that cost over $100?
That’s it, my friends. Have fun.
Today’s question for everyone else: Pick one of the above.