I want to thank Tiny Bows for awarding me the Liebster.
I’m not really eligible (because I have too many lovely followers) and I have already received one in the past but I’d love to answer her questions.
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
I started Let’s Face the Music to keep track of the changes to our house over the course of a major renovation.
2. Who, or what is your biggest blogging influence?
The first blog I started reading regularly was The Simple Dollar whose author Trent write everyday. His blog influenced me to do the same.
3. How do you decide what to write about?
I’m a daily blogger so some days I am almost at a loss as to what to write about and then some topic will hit me or I’ll find a group of photos that I haven’t used yet. Other times I have specific projects in mind that I want to capture.
4. When did you start blogging/ how long have you been blogging?
March, 2011 — 4 years.
5. Where is the best place you have ever been, vacation, restaurant, museum, etc?
I loved Paris but our out-of-the-city excursion to Mont-Saint-Michel was magical.
6. What is the best dish you have ever eaten?
My all-time favorite dessert is a meringue shell with lemon curd topped with whipped cream and raspberries surrounded by raspberry coulis. I had this at a restaurant north of Baltimore, Maryland, called The Milton Inn.
7. What is your biggest fear?
No fears because God has always been faithful to me. God’s Promise to me from Isaiah 46:4 — Even when you are old, I will take care of you, even when you have gray hair, I will carry you. I made you and I will support you; I will carry you and rescue you.
8. What is your hidden talent?
I can teach, that is explain things in a way that others understand. (This according to Charlie. I was going to say cook.)
9. What is your biggest accomplishment?
This requires a lot of thought. Presumably I haven’t yet accomplished my biggest accomplishment.
10. what is your favorite time waster?
Writing blog posts — just kidding. Looking through catalogs that come in the mail.
That’s all I can think of right now. Thanks Tiny Bows.
Which question would you like to answer? And what is your answer?