Cha Cha at Sit, Relax and Read is challenging us to complete 10 tasks in 10 days. Make a list of about 20 things you’d would like to get done and then have a goal for 10 of them to be done in 10 days. On Friday, June 24th, I will meet you at Cha Cha’s who is having a link party and share The Glade’s list with the blogging world. Here it is:
- Scrape, prime and paint cottage trim
There’s lots of it!
2. Paint cottage exterior accents
3. Paint cottage interior
4. Replace the cottage lighting fixture with a ceiling fan.
5. Dye cottage curtains and hang
6. Paint Cottage bed
7. Paint trim in pink bedroom
8. Declutter Treetops room
It looks like this . . .
9. Paint bookshelf in pink bedroom
10. Paint file cabinet in pink bedroom
11. Select, clean and paint shutters for pink bedroom
12. Paint tile top console
13. Declutter cottage
14. Make attic door close
15. Fix front door knob
16. Paint heart chair
17. Repair outdoor marble bench that was disassembled when men felled big tree is west side yard.
18. Paint round table with 3 shelves
19. Paint coffee table with large stencil
20. Paint desk
21. Stain Wee Little House
I we (hi, honey) finish 10 of these projects in 10 days I’ll be astonished! What’s on your list?
I’m linked to