1. My grandmother’s rocking chair. SOLD! on Craigslist to a lovely lady who is having it reupholstered.
2. Vintage Emenee Electric Organ SOLD! on Craigslist. It weighed a ton and now it’s history.
3. Apple Wireless Keyboard SOLD! on Craigslist.
4. The hard drive was sold with the Apple keyboard.
5. Fax machine, maybe the heaviest one on earth. It’s heading to the dump (the electronics section).
6. An old speaker and a control panel that lost control a long time ago.
7. One speaker whose mate is no longer around and a little shorty. Oddly enough we have front covers for 2 large speakers. I’m tired of moving these dinosaurs around. Out they go.
8. A taped up power tester and an old cassette player.
9. An old boom box.
10. We burned a trash bag full of old checks, bank statements, etc. from the early 1990s.
Wow! 40 down, 10 to go.
Can you believe how cavalier I am about counting 2 things as one? I’m sure when we start to pull down the Christmas decorations I’ll find plenty to toss.
Have you made any great purchases? Great price? Great item?